We have partnered with a quality granite counter top company in the Raleigh market.
Beautiful granite counter tops adds tremendous value to your home. Its important to choose a quality granite company to fabricate and install your granite counter tops. Granite kitchen counter tops has been sold as a commodity over the last few years. It’s important you pick a quality granite fabricator and installer to ensure a beautiful kitchen without unsightly seams.
When looking for a quality Raleigh Granite Company make sure to ask these questions:
- Where and how many seams will be in the kitchen?
- Will they let you pick your own slab? (there is variation from slab to slab)
- Will the natural granite pattern flow all goes the same way?
- Does the fabricator have steel reinforcement at the sink and the seams?
- Does the fabricator install the sink with clips or just silicone?
- Does the Installer and fabricator put a hard polish that will not fade over time on the edge of the granite counter?
- Is the granite commercial grade or residential grade?
- Is the granite inch and half or is it the thinner cheaper granite?
The bottom line there is a wide variety of quality granite companies here in Raleigh and the Triangle – make sure you pick the right one!
We also handle other solid surface- Quartz and Silestone.
Serving Raleigh, Durham, Garner,Clayton, Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill and the surrounding areas